We handle almost everything for you. Here are some of the steps we go through to getting your app into the app stores.
- Signing up with Bridge Element.
- Building your app
- Testing your app build and design.
- Submitting your app to the app stores. (You need your own iOS Developer Account to be able to submit it to Apple. See here for more information.)
- Waiting for review (by far the longest and most challenging part of this process on the IOS platform. Android is speedy.)
- Response from Apple (Approval or Rejection) - by the time this happens your Android app will likely already be in the Google Play Store ready to go.
- If approved you can skip to step 8. If rejected, review reasons for rejections and make the necessary changes and revert to step 3.
- Launch the app to your users.
There is lots of helpful information on the internet about what this process entails, what you as a customer can and should expect, as well as lots of opinions on why Apple makes it so challenging. While we as a company don't agree with every statement or every article on the below listed sites, the info contained in these article is very helpful if you are considering getting a mobile app for your organization.
Must Read Articles: