Portal Home > Knowledgebase > Links > How do I create a link within the Links section?
How do I create a link within the Links section?
To add a link from within the Links section, follow the steps below:
- Click the Modify Site button.
- Click the Links tab.
- Click the + Add a Link button.
- Select your link type from the drop-down menu.
- If you select Other, enter the web address for your link in the URL field. It must be a full and valid URL, such as http://example.com.
- If you want your link to open in a new window, check the Opens in New Window? check box.
- Enter your link text in the Link text field. This is the text that will appear on your website.
- Click the Submit button to save and add your link.
- If you choose not to add the link, click the Cancel button.
Add to Favourites Print this Article