Portal Home > Knowledgebase > Using the Editor > How do I insert a link?
How do I insert a link?
In order to create a link, follow the steps below:
- Click the pencil icon to the right of the page you wish to edit. This will open the page editor.
- Use your mouse to highlight the text you would like to use as a link.
- Select the Insert/Edit Link button on the toolbar.
- Type or paste the address for the link in the Link URL field.
- Select to open the link in the same window or in a new window in the Target selction field.
- Enter Title information which is used to add information about the nature of a link. This information may be spoken by a user agent, rendered as a tool tip, cause a change in cursor image, etc.
- Click the Insert button.
- If you do not wish to create the link, click the Cancel button.
- Click the Submit button when finished editing the page.
Add to Favourites Print this Article