Portal Home > Knowledgebase > General Tutorials > How Do I Add Audio To My Site?
How Do I Add Audio To My Site?
A great way to add audio or video of your weekly sermons is to use the Sermons page type.
- Click the Add a Page button at the bottom of your site menu.
- Select Sermons from the Page Type options.
- Enter a Page title such as Sermons.
- Click the Add a Sermon button.
- Enter the sermon title in the Title field.
- Click the date field to open the calendar widget.
- Using the calendar widget, select the date of your sermon.
- Using the page editor, enter any additional information about the sermon such as the speaker, scripture references or sermon series.
- Click the Select File link to browse your computer and locate your sermon file.
- Once the file is selected, you will see a progress bar update as the file is being uploaded to your site.
- Click the Save Sermon button to add the staff member.
- Repeat steps 4 - 9 for each sermon you wish to add.
- Click the Submit button to save and publish the sermon to your site.
Add to Favourites Print this Article